Relationship issues come and go, what keeps a couple together is the ability to go past those issue together and make their love stronger.
Unfortunately, there are some issues that can come in between you and your partner and love may not be enough to solve those things, which may eventually tear you both apart if these problems aren’t resolved on time.
Holly Riordan of All Women Stalk lists a few of these problems that can complicate any relationship:
1. Money issues: Financial disputes are the number one reasons why married couples get divorced. Even if you love your partner with all of your might, it’s hard to remain in a relationship with them when they don’t treat #money in the same fashion that you do. If you’ve been trying to save up for a vacation or retirement, but your #man randomly spends your cash on video game systems and big bar bills without asking you, then you’re bound to fight about it.
2. Jealousy: Maybe you’ll get jealous of your man’s new secretary and accuse him of wanting to date her. However, your jealousy might have nothing to do with other #women. You might be jealousy of how close he is with his family or how well he’s doing at work. If your jealousy gets out of control, then your #relationship will be headed for the rocks.
3. Unexpected deaths: Everyone mourns in different ways. If you or your #partner lose a close friend or family member, then you might distance yourself from one another. You might even start drinking more or dabbling in drugs in order to ease the pain. Either way, the way you deal with death can put a strain on your #relationship.
4. Disapproving families: If you’re young and still living under your parent’s roof, they could forbid you from dating your soulmate. Even if you’re older, your parents might want you to date someone from a certain religion or culture. If you’re close with your family, then their hatred of your partner could complicate your happy #relationship.
5. Long work hours: Even though you know that your #partner has to hold a job, it can be frustrating to spend the majority of the week without him. If he always has to stay late for meetings or randomly gets called in to work, then it could ruin the plans you’ve set up. Even though you’ll try to be understanding, the situation could still make your #relationship suffer.
6. Different plans for the future: You might currently be having the #time of your life with your partner. However, if you want to have children, and he doesn’t, then it’s not a good idea for you two to stay together. Unless one of you ends up changing your mind, then one of you will be unhappy in the long run.
7. Raising your children: Children can be a blessing. Unfortunately, they can also cause cracks in the sturdiest #relationship. If you and your partner disagree on how to raise your children, or if you let your child get in the way of having private #time with your partner, then you two might end up parting ways.