Children can also have cancer, yes. They are young thereby they are relying on the grown ups to watch out for them. Every Woman World is sharing signs and cheering for the little fighters. Here are the signs to look out for, even if it’s just headache, let’s desist from self medication and seek for help immediately. Save a child’s life by acting quickly.
- Weight loss: Sudden or unexplainable weight loss
Muscle, joint, leg, back and bone pains
- Lumps and unexplained masses
- Excessive rash, bruise or bleeding excessively
- Constant Infection
- Whitish colour behind pupil
- Nausea with or without vomiting
- Constant tiredness
- Noticeable paleness
- Recurring fever
- Persistent fever
- Eye and vision changes
Let’s be careful and watchful with our young ones and may God help us as we take care of them.
Be healthy from Every Woman World