Making banana smoothie has to be the easiest smoothie to make , it also the sweetest smoothie which can double as a desert and the best part is that it very quick to make.
To make banana smoothie you’d need
2 ripe bananas, peeled, coarsely chopped
375ml (1 1/2 cups) skim milk
2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter/or normal roasted peanuts (not compulsory)
1 tablespoon honey/sugar
6 ice cubes
Steps In Making It
- Peel and cut into bite-size chunks for quick blending and consistent texture. This is a smoothie, not a chunky.
- Use fresh ice. If your tap water tastes yucky, make your ice with filtered or bottled water. As soon as the cubes freeze, store them in air-tight plastic bags so they don’t take on any unsavory freezer flavors.
- Wash, pat dry and cut up any other fruit ingredients before you add them to the blender.
- Don’t overfill the blender unless you enjoy cleaning smoothie recipe off your walls.
- Blend until smooth. Pour and enjoy immediately.