Boneless skinless chicken breasts
Red onion, thinly sliced
Chopped mint and coriander
Low-fat natural yogurt
1. Heat oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
2. Brush the chicken with 1 tsp oil, then sprinkle with curry powder.
3. Toss the onion in the remaining oil. Put the chicken and onions in one layer in a roasting tin.
4. Bake for 25 minutes until the meat is cooked and the onions are crisp, stirring the onions halfway through the cooking time.
5. Rinse the rice, then put in a pan with the cinnamon, saffron, salt to taste and 300ml water. Bring to the boil, stir once, add the raisins, cover.
6. Gently cook for 10-12 minutes until the rice is tender, adding the peas halfway through. Spoon the rice onto two plates, top with the chicken and scatter over the onions.
7. Stir the herbs into the yogurt and season, if you like, before serving on the side.